Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Beginning of One, The End of Another

It's almost the end of the year. Many are excited for Summer, I can't deny that I have been counting the minutes. But, when have you thought, I mean really thought, about it? When a new year starts, you'll be in a different grade, possibly a different school, and much more different things.
You are leaving behind one thing, and starting a new thing. The beginning of one, the end of another. In a way, it's kind of sad. Maybe I should go to Never Land and go with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys! Come one, I bet you wish you could go to Never Land at some point! Leaving memories can really be sad.
I don't know if any of you are like this, but I don't adjust to change easily at all. I don't have the mentality to adapt! It's really hard for me to get used to something. Give me a year, and I still don't like it. But there are so many great things that happened to me, it's hard to say goodbye to them.
That's why, we truly need to appreciate the moment, because we don't know how much time we have. We don't know how long we will be blessed. It's going to be hard for me to move on, but I guess, like is about change and taking risks. Life was made to live it! We should all live it the best way that we can.

No comments: