Sunday, November 25, 2007

Harry Potter Movies

There have been five movies released based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. They have made all the movies up to the fifth, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. There are still two more to come. The Harry Potter movies are just as great as the books.
The movies that have been released are Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I love all of the movies, but I would have to say that the third, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban and the fourth, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire are the best. In the third, I like the suspense and mystery. It has a good plot, and it is pretty much self explanatory. In the fourth, I like all the challeneges that Harry has to go for, when he is not at the age to do it. I like how Voldemort shows himself in this movie and there is nothing that I don't like about it.

No comments: