Sunday, November 25, 2007

Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

J.K. Rowling is a wonderful author. She has written the whole Harry Potter series. All the books have become movies up to the fifth book. She has written the series up to the seventh book, and sadly, that is the last of the series.
It is about, Harry Potter, a young wizard who faces the most feared wizard in the wizarding world, Lord Voldemort. Lord Voldemort has been after Harry since he killed his parents but failed to kill him. Slowly, as Harry starts to find out more about him, it is Harry's destiny to fight Voldemort and finally kill the person that cost his parent's lives. Will he defeat Voldemort and more importantly, will he survive?
J.K. Rowling is a really great author. I have loved her books since I have been in third grade. I was very sad when I found out that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows was going to be the last book of the series. This is one of my most favorite series and I recommend it for all ages!



No comments: