Thursday, December 6, 2007

Egos and People

Today has gone like a bore. The same thing happens every single day. When does something interesting happen once in a while?
The only thing that I hate more than bullies is people with big egos. I know that they are insecure and they just want to seem like they are confident, by being stuck up and always wanting attention. They usually make fun of other people to make themselves look and feel better. I, myself stay away from making fun of people to make myself feel better. If you are really smart, or you do a perfect back flip, not everyone needs to know. If people accomplish something and they brag, that means that they are insecure. Believe it or not, the only people in the spotlight are the insecure people. You should be happy with who you are, and just be intact with yourself as a person.
Your unhappiness to make themselves feel better. You don't have to tolerate people with big egos. You can just tell them straight up to stop. Humility is important, and if someone says they are so smart, they have to have humility. You are smart to have humility, because it is in human nature, to make other people feel bad. Don't say it an in insulting way and think carefully of how you say it. Once, when I was sitting at a table with this annoying boy, I was finally fed up. He was making fun of the girl sitting next to me, and occasionally me. Finally, I just told him how insecure he sounded. I said, "You are insecure. You make other people feel bad to make yourself feel better." He hasn't bothered me ever since. Sometimes people need to know how bad they make you feel.u come across people with big egos everyday. I am trying to work on tolerating. If they don't have a big ego, then they are just insecure and they feed off of other people's

No comments: