Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Music, Thoughts, and Paper

I find it interesting, that any type of music that I listen to gives me different thoughts. I am sure that lot of other people feel the same way. It's almost like your thoughts are connected to the music, and it can make you think of something sad or something happy. I like to listen to music that gives me good memories, or makes me think about my future. I like to think about the things that make me happy or think about a really great book that I just started.
I wonder sometimes why people are made fun of for the way they look. I see this happen and it makes me wonder what they feel like. Sometimes, I have fallen into that trap. Guilty as charged. :) I am sure that we all have fallen into that trap once in our life. I try to keep myself from doing it, there is nothing that can be hurt more than a person's feelings. Before I say something out of hand, I think about how it would make the other person feel. I had a friend that was made fun of because she was different. Nothing is wrong with being different, it's what makes us all unique. If everyone looked the same, it would be boring.
Many people have some weird like and dislikes. Me? I love the smell of paper. Not all kinds though, sometimes some books smell really bad. It may sound weird, but that's what makes me unique.
Everyone may have something goofy that they like. There is nothing better than the smell of rain other than curling up by the fire with hot cocoa, the fire burning, and snow outside. I hope that is snows this year. So many people dispise it but, I like to see it's beauty. Each flake is so different form the next one. There are so many things that you can do with snow in my opinion. During the summer, all you get is a really bad sun burn and a swim suit wedgie! Spring, well, all you can do is pick flowers. With winter, you can make snow men, have a snowball fight, sled down your drive way, and have hot cocoa by the fire place. I remember wheneve I do swimming during the winter, I loved coming outside after a good work-out and to be in the cold. I know it's weird, but I liked getting my towel on, and waiting for the heat to kick in. I love going outside in the cold, I like getting ready to go out in the cold. Everything about it seems fun to me!

No comments: